"I Remain In APC And I Have No Intention Of Joining PDP" - Kolawole Akinmosun Debunks Defection Rumour, Declares Full Support For All APC Candidates


It has been brought to my notice that the campaign team of the senatorial candidate of the PDP in Ondo south senatorial district, Hon Agboola Ajayi has been spreading news that I have defected to the PDP. 

Let me use this medium to dispel the news in its totality and that, I Kolawole Akinmosun has not defected to the PDP. 

I remain in APC and I have no intention of joining the PDP. 

(1) That all my followers in Irele and the entire southern senatorial district remain in APC and will work for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and other APC candidates in the senatorial district. 

(2) In as much as I appreciate the eagerness of the former deputy governor, Hon Agboola Ajayi to have me and my teaming followers in PDP, I will be using this medium to call on him to prevail on his media aides to desist from joining me with such un-imaginable planned defection. 

(3) That I use this medium to further reiterate my full support for the presidential candidate of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, candidate of APC in Ondo south senatorial district, Barr Jimoh Ibrahim CFR, house of representatives candidate for Irele/Okitipupa federal constituency, Mr Jimi Odimayo, and other APC candidates. 

(4) My decision is borne out of my believe in equity in our presidential system and good representation at the legislative arm of our dear country. 

(5) Lastly, I shall be joining the presidential candidate of APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the Chatham house where he's billed to engage British leaders as regards his presidential ambition. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Ndionyenma Led Thugs to Demolish Millions of Property In Abia Community And What The Police Must do

Project Lead Africa Unveils Theme, Announce 2022 Leadership Excellence And Dignity Awards

Alleged N4.8bn Fraud: Court Adjourns Cletus Ibeto’s Case till Apr 15