Don't be fooled with the paparazzi lifestyle around celebrities - Broda Kata says


Actor and media personality, Babatunde Ojobaro widely known as Kayode a.k.a Broda Kata in the popular family comedy sitcoms, ‘Awon Aladun De’, has called on fans to live their best life and ignore the paparazzi lifestyle of celebrities.

According to the actor in a WhatsApp status post he shared, says while reflecting on his past narrated how a friend he was squatting with stylishly sent him out of his house in Ibadan even when he's already a celebrity then.

His status post read:

Dr. Frick housed me in this Ibadan for almost 1year when a friend stylishly told me to leave his house in 2014 and I didn't have a place to

stay.

Dr. Frick didn't even know me except that he saw me perform and we started talking. And I was a celebrity that time 000.

That's why I always say many of you are better than these so called celebrities, don't be fooled with the paparazzi around them. Focus on yourself and live your life. Dr Frick, you know I appreciate you alot.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Ndionyenma Led Thugs to Demolish Millions of Property In Abia Community And What The Police Must do

Project Lead Africa Unveils Theme, Announce 2022 Leadership Excellence And Dignity Awards

Alleged N4.8bn Fraud: Court Adjourns Cletus Ibeto’s Case till Apr 15