Gospel singer, Celestine Donkor Reveals Why She Always Cover Her Heavy-duty Backside


Ghanaian gospel singer, Celestine Donkor has revealed why she uses a "veil to cover up her seriously favoured backside". 

Donkor who noted that she is aware of how God has favoured and blessed her with a "huge backside", said she chose to cover it up with a veil so people can concentrate on her voice and songs. 

Her post on Facebook read; 

Someone asked me why almost all my dresses have a veil at the back, the person said my dressing is becoming one way.

>>Well here is my answer:

I am very much aware that God has seriously favoured my backside That thing my mama gave me is heavy-duty Since my teenage days, people like staring at my behind. So I decided to always cover it as much as I can with a veil so they can “focus on my voice and my songs” So I am sorry you are gonna be seeing more veils

I hope my answer makes sense though #JesusIsLord #OnlyYou #weHaveATESTIMONY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Ndionyenma Led Thugs to Demolish Millions of Property In Abia Community And What The Police Must do

Project Lead Africa Unveils Theme, Announce 2022 Leadership Excellence And Dignity Awards

Alleged N4.8bn Fraud: Court Adjourns Cletus Ibeto’s Case till Apr 15