Comedy Icon AY Launches a Record Label?




I thought his business is to make people laugh and not to sing! well the great comedy icon explains the reason for his decision to have a new record label launched
.

"A lot of young music artists kept coming to my office with their demo CD's. In fact, I have over 1, 000 CD's from different artists in my office. An up-coming artist will say 'Bros, we appreciate what you are doing for comedians, we want to see what you can do for us too.' But I kept telling them I'm not into music, repeatedly. It got to a stage that I began to ask myself, what is wrong in trying to see what we can do, since the people believe so much in me. That was how I came about Premiere Music ."

source of gist: http://www.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Ndionyenma Led Thugs to Demolish Millions of Property In Abia Community And What The Police Must do

Project Lead Africa Unveils Theme, Announce 2022 Leadership Excellence And Dignity Awards

Alleged N4.8bn Fraud: Court Adjourns Cletus Ibeto’s Case till Apr 15